This is the size of an adult mosquito.

Are you experiencing bites? Do you need help with mosquitoes, black flies or midges? Requesting mosquitofish?

This is a service to our residents at no extra cost. We service 35┬ácities and parts of unincorporated Los Angeles County (Click HERE to see if you’re covered by us).

The following form can be used to report a specific problem or to request our services. Please fill out this form completely with detailed information, and we will contact you as soon as possible.

Need help with BEES, RODENTS (RATS) or FIRE ANTS?

Please click HERE for the appropriate agency.

Report a Problem

* required

1Your contact information.

Your privacy matters to us.

2Tell us about your problem.

3Additional Information